FAQ
Login
Search

View All ThreadsShow in Flat Mode*

SubjectBAG equipment, comeplete kit or parts
Reply to this message
Posted by97s10 4.3
Posted on9/7/04 11:14 PM

ok ive been trying to sell this as a complete kit, but no buyers and i need to move this stuff outta here.

im only asking $875 + shipping for EVERYTHING if someone buys it all, thats a deal and you guys know it, all youd need is a c-notch and your four link, and if you have something other than an s10 youll just need diff front cups.

anyways if you want to buy some stuff, like a pair of bags, or two valves, compressor, etc give me at [email protected] please be reasonable, im not going to sell one valve or 10 feet of airline. in fact all the fittings need to stay together, and all the guages need to stay together. valves and bags ill sell in pairs.

no lowball offers either, youre not going to get a compressor for $75 and youre not going to get a pair of brand new bags for $40 bucks so dont waste you're time, you know what this stuff is worth and if you truly dont do a little research or email me and tell me what you want and ill give you a price

thanks guys, heres the list

2 airlift gen 2 2b7 bags (new)
2 airlift gen 2 2b6ext bags (new)
suicide doors bolt in s10 cups w/ adapters for the airlift bags (new)
suicide doors weld in shock relocators (new)
1 airlift 5 gallon tank (new)
2 viair 450s with brand new teflon steel braided leaders (used)
6 3/8" smcs (2 are used, 4 new)
2 1/2" smcs (used)
4 check valves (new)
2 easy street dual needle guages for 4 corner readings (new)
1 easy street single needle guage for tank reading (new)
2 easy street black guage brackets with 4 rocker switches (new)
1 10 switch prewired blue switchbox (new)
enough fittings to bag one truck and third of another, all good stuff from larry at innovative. (all new)
enough 1/2" line to bag your truck with extra (new)
enough 1/8" or maybe smaller line? for all the guages. i also have all the correct fittings for this size line (new)
1 110/145 smc green pressure switch (new)
1 adustable 100-200pressure manual pressure switch, (dont need relays in wiring this one up. use above one or this one depending which you like better) (new)

Blake a.
04 GTI 1.8T black/black leather

-
Entire Thread
Subject  Posted byPosted On
.BAG equipment, comeplete kit or parts  97s10 4.39/7/04 11:14 PM
.*Re: BAG equipment, comeplete kit or parts  HELLBENTs-109/8/04 06:52 AM

Sportruck.com

Forums powered by Sportruck.com