Login
Search

Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread**

SubjectOBS chevy and other parts
Reply to this message
Posted byProject 88
Posted on11/19/04 6:09 PM

i have a whole slew of stuff for sale.

Two front fenders(OBS), cut out for clearance of a 255/35/r20 while bagged. body lines are shaved 150 for both+ shipping

Entire motor and tranny. both original. no problems normal tune ups and maintenence, and still runnin strong both have about 187,000 on them. i'm looking to get 1000 all wiring included

camaro seats- 120 + shipping brackets included

entire dash assembly(88-93) without HVAC- 100+ shipping

alpine head unit. only problem is it doesnt spit the CD out on the first try every once in a while. just close it back and hit eject again. common problem i've heard with alpines. 100+ shipping.

gauge pod for 88-91 "moon" gauges- 30 bucks + shipping

still got a stock rear bumper and front bumper i'll take 175+ shipping for both together to get em both outta here. if separated, 100 + shipping each.

Saturn seats. bough a while back and was going to put them in the truck. never got around to it. cut off the head rests, tan in color, 75 + shipping

Manual sunroof. 18x34" i believe. 200+ shipping. professional installation required. i had it on my truck and loved it. no leaks, great seal. paid 400 for it installed here in town, and its still in perfect shape.

Rockford HE2(HX2?) 10" woofer with custom build VT box. fits reg. cab silverados/sierras(88-98), it might fit NBS. not sure though. 250+ shipping.

Rockford 600 watt amp. nothing wrong with it, just getting rid of it due to the rebuild of the truck. 100 + shipping.

3 piece billet dash kit for 88-94. left, gauge(moon) pod, and right has the solid piece at top with chevy emblem, withcut out on lower half for HVAC controls. 75+ shipping. this price is all 3 together

Pick up is available within 2-3 hours away if you'll pay gas instead of shipping FL, north GA, and SC.

Sportruck.com

Forums powered by Sportruck.com