FAQ
Login
Search

View All Threads**

Subject2000 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 ( OH )
Reply to this message
Posted byCommissar
Posted on7/6/06 3:38 PM

I have a 2000 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS that is for sale $4300. Vehicle description as follows:

One Owner
Black Exterior, Black Interior
Single Cab, Sportside bed with carpeted liner and flush fiberglass tonneau
Cruise, Tilt, A/C, Power locks/keless entry (aftermarket), CD Player (stock stereo will be reinstalled, but current stereo can be negotiated)...
119,200 miles
Newer Tires
Dealer Installed Bed Rails
K&N Air Filter
Averaging around 25 mpg
Most of the miles are highway, I used to drive 40 minutes to work on the highway one way, that is how the miles got so high!

The vehicle title is clean and it is in my hand, feel free to do a carfax it will come up clean. Vehicle is for sale so I can buy my dream car Pontiac GTO (granted 0% financing from GM comes back)

the SES has been on for quit some time now, it is for a "Secondary Air Intake Malfunction" research it on the net, but what I found is that it is for emmisions and only affects cold starts for the first 20 seconds or so, after that it does nothing. Truck runs great, the SES message does not affect the vehicles operation at all.

According to KBB the values are as follows. I rated at fair due to the SES light being on, although I believe this truck is well above fair condition.

Excellent $5,885

Good $5,370

Fair $4,730
(Selected)
Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.2 Flex Fuel
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: 2WD
Mileage: 120,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo Dual Front Air Bags ABS (4-Wheel)
Selected Optional Equipment
SLS
Air Conditioning
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel Cruise Control
Single Compact Disc
Stepside Bed
Hard Tonneau Cover Bed Liner
Alloy Wheels
Wide Tires

Contact me at AIM: Commissar04 if you want a quick response or pictures

Sportruck.com