FAQ
Login
Search

View All ThreadsShow in Flat Mode*

Subjectfull custom f-150
Reply to this message
Posted byebnickell
Posted on6/19/07 10:16 PM

If you have been into the truck scene for a while than you would remember the Boyd coddington ads with the GOT20's truck with the topless model holdong the license plate. I havent been on this forum for a few years but i use to work at Aftermarket Sport truck. SMASHINGCHUCK sounds familiar.. anyways the truck is re-done and needs to go heres the info and i can send pics http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/917096019.html

Back then it had a burgundy paint job and ghost flames, But it was time to change... Since then I changed the color, added body mods, changed the interior, stereo, suspension, wheels. basicly built the truck over again. This truck has been featured in the may 2000 street trucks magazine. My thought was to redo the truck and re-feature in the magazine. However the truck is finished and I need to sell no room to store. WHEELS/TIRES-22" Bonspeed forged billet wheels w/ Dunlop 285 30 r22 tires ( less than 900 miles
PAINT- House of colors paint-Passion purple pearl, Pearl silver and Sunset pearl orange
EXTERIOR BODY MODS- welded and shaved tailgate/ rollpan, frenched in 48" HI-TECH led, shaved handles, gas filler, antanae, emblems, steel cowl hood with shaved window squirters, lightning third brake-light, custom made wood bed floor, Street scene speed grills, bumper cover, smooth wiper cowl, smooth bed caps, spray-in bed liner, sport mirrors.
SUSPENSION- front and rear airbags...FRONT- DJM upper and lower control arms Airlift Bazooka bags with 15mm 1/2" valves REAR- KP components cantilever setup with firestone bags and SMC 10mm valves, two 7 gallon tanks with 2 Viair 450c compressors, this setup is for F,B,S,S, but I have it wired for just front and back. This system is complete with all line and brass push connect fittings.
INTERIOR- custom one of a kind bucket seats, Colorado Custom billet steering wheel, billet pedals, billet mirror, billet door sill plates, billet column pieces, fiberglass custom doors and speaker enclosure/ amp rack, all plastics were removed, sanded, and painted two stage to match the outside color scheme. I used 16 sticks of street glow neon just on the inside!.
STEREO- Alpine dvd player with alpine cd changer molded into the dash.2 sets of Diamond Audio HEX 6.5 components in the doors with Diamond crossovers, 4 Diamond Audio 15" subwoofers, 2 Memphis Audio 1100d amps and 1 memphis 500 d amp for the mids and highs. Zabco eq, Alumapro 15 farad cap, all stinger 0 and 4 guage wiring with a brand new optima red top battery..
MISC- air horns, viper alarm w/ pager, street glow gold series purple under car neon,
ENGINE- Airaid intake , Ford Motorsport wires, Magnaflow exhaust, all engine compartment plastics were smoothed out and painted..
there is probably something I am missing,
this truck is a reliable daily driver it has been bagged since 1998 and believe it or not but it has never blown a bag., i use to drive this truck to all the shows, some being a couple of states away...19k OBO OBO

-
Entire Thread
Subject  Posted byPosted On
.full custom f-150  ebnickell6/19/07 10:16 PM
.*Re: full custom f-150  Lowrider1611/19/07 01:03 AM
..*Re: full custom f-150  ebnickell11/13/08 00:09 AM

Sportruck.com

Forums powered by Sportruck.com