Home of Sport Trucks on the Web
forum features shows clubs news parts shop
Forum Index

View All ThreadsShow in Flat Mode*

SubjectRam head grille insert piece.....
Reply to this message
Posted by|-K|=K
Posted on5/1/07 7:47 PM

Hey does anyone know where I can get one of those old billet or any other type of aftermarket ram head inserts to go into the '94 to '01 dodge ram grille. I'm talking about the pentagon shaped ram head piece on the top center of the crossbar grille shell on those trucks.

I'm thinking of doing a "sport" make over on the ole dually and I'd hate to put the OE piece back into the new shell.

Entire Thread
Subject  Posted byPosted On
.Ram head grille insert piece.....  |-K|=K5/1/07 7:47 PM
.*Re: Ram head grille insert piece.....  RAM MAN5/2/07 7:09 PM
.*Re: Ram head grille insert piece.....  Skinny8085/1/07 9:17 PM

Forums powered by